Friday, April 6, 2012

Hello!

So, I'm about as new to blogging as you can get. I find it really weird and somewhat overwhelming. Here I am, normal college student, trying to earn money for school. And what do I start doing? Blogging, of course. One of the weirdest things to me, is that I could be anyone I want to be. Do I want to show cute little craft things for young moms? Do I want to do more stuff that kids my age would be interested in? Then this novel idea hit me. How about I just be myself? So that's what I decided to do. Here is a little bit about me. Like I said before, I'm a starving college student. I'm working on my art degree so that later in life, I can be a starving old person too! Haha, seriously though... I've decided to pursue the thing I love, even if that means that I won't live in the most financial ease. I think I'd rather be poor and doing something I enjoy, then being rich and hating every moment of it. But, who knows, I'll probably regret that decision later, haha :P

Okay, so, more about me. My favorite medium for art is charcoal. I'm seriously in love the stuff. I kind of feel like art is not nearly as fun when it doesn't make you a complete mess in the process. Besides drawing, however, I have a ton of other interests. I love writing. I'm working on a novel right now, which is so so so much fun! A lot of my art has been inspired by it. (If you ever see the robot guy, that's the main character) I'm kinda, sorta, super duper, not really, totally, but not at all, obsessed with robots. Along with drawing and writing, I'm also very much into drama and acting. I've been in several plays and I find them a total blast. Some of my favorite characters I've portrayed have been Cosette from Les Miserables and an Ugly Stepsister from Roger's and Hammerstein's, Cinderella. (And I'll just pretend that I've spelled everything right.... haha) So along with that, I also like singing and music, although, I'm not really great at it......

Anywho, this blog will mostly be based on art related things, with maybe some writer stuff thrown in there... I guess to start this blog out, I'll post some of my old art stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment